Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Challenges...

With a new month comes new challenges. This time I want to try more measurable tasks so I can better gauge my progress as I go along. Here is what I plan to do:

  1. Hold a handstand for at least five seconds
  2. Learn to moonwalk
  3. 10 pull-ups
  4. Run a mile under 6:30
  5. Learn a new word in both English and Spanish each day
  6. Talk with a stranger each day
  7. Read for at least 30 minutes everyday
  8. Take a picture
  9. Practice a random "party" skill
  10. Learn how to shade objects to give dimensions
  11. Stop biting/chewing on nails
  12. Memorize a new quote each week
  13. Compose a dance song
  14. Leave a note somewhere for a stranger
  15. Write about someone new

*All these are subject to editing, especially the fitness goals*

No comments:

Post a Comment