Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 23rd-Day 23

I finished The Sun Also Rises today and even though it took a little bit to grasp the Hemingway's idea, I enjoyed it a lot. He really illustrated the plight of the "lost generation" and how they struggled to find a purpose in life. There have been times that I've felt "lost" but I find a way and get back on track. Then again, I don't think there is necessarily a track that one is supposed to stay on. Each person is different and goes through different experiences to become who they are. I did my push-ups for the day, I still wonder whether or not I'll be able to do 50 at the end of the month. I practiced my magic some more today and also began learning a new card trick which is coming along well. I never write about writing in my journal, but I have been fairly consistent with that in case you were wondering. Today I'm going to write about James Renna. In all honesty, I don't know him very well but what I do know is that he is comfortable with who he is. He has created a persona for himself which he owns and I admire him for doing that, especially since some people don't like him for it. He is who he is and that is something everyone should strive to achieve. James is also passionate about music and is following his passion to become a DJ which is something I would love to do. Well that is all for today so here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment