Sunday, September 2, 2012

September 2nd-Day 2

Well today didn't go quite as well as the first in terms of this challenge. I didn't talk with someone I didn't know, I didn't practice any card tricks. I only practiced juggling a bit, this time doing more with only one hand and two balls (able to reach 27). Tomorrow I'll try some new random trick besides juggling to practice. I read some more of Hard Times, and it hasn't been a book that I am very interested in. Hopefully it will get more interesting and engaging as I keep reading it. Today my random number generator landed me on the name Brian Reynolds. He is a couple years younger than I am yet he is one of the funniest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. We have had many good times during shows (he is a drummer in the pit) and its always entertaining to be around him and on top of that he gives great hugs. I practiced drawing eyes a bit today and it definitely needs a lot of work. Thankfully I still have most of the month to get better. Once I get decent enough I'll take a picture of a drawing. Until tomorrow, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment