Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22nd-Days 21 & 22

These past two days have been fairly typical with nothing major to report. I've been working on my goals but I still can do a lot better. I've learned a new magic trick and practiced writing with my right hand. I'm exercising and working on making my life better. Having support around me helps more than anything so thank you to all who do support what I am doing. Today I'm going to write about my friend Matt Kunkel. I met him while I was a junior and we became friends during the show. He probably knows as much about theater as anybody I know and his dedication to it is immense. Matt is a great director, stage manager, actor, and I think he can do any part of a production which is incredible. I'm excited to see what he has in store for his senior year and where he will go in life. I'll write more tomorrow, until then, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment