Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16th-Day 16

Today was just a day for relaxing...until I had to spend three hours at the MCLA library  because Allie had study hall. This was good for both of us though. We were both able to get a lot of work done without distractions. I was able to do most of my homework so the rest of my break will be full of fun, I taught myself a new card shuffle, wrote a post for my other blog (It Is The Simple Things), read some more of the  book, and just browsed the web for fun. The Sun Also Rises is a very interesting read, especially since I can somewhat relate to the main characters as being "lost". Then again, I have found my way a bit, this blog being a large part of which is good. I am still searching for some answers that I will find. Today I am going to write about Pj Basel, a friend who is in his senior year of high school. I have known him since he was a freshman and I was a junior. He has grown so much in the years that I have known him and he has become a great guy. He is a great musician, athletic, funny, and we have shared unforgettable experiences with each other. From the shows we did to going to the Chelsea FC vs. PSG soccer game at the new Yankee Stadium where we yelled our hearts out. Even though he can be annoying, he is a great friend who is loyal to those who deserve loyalty. I hope he enjoys his senior year and all the experiences that go along with it. Until next time, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment