Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19th-Day 19

This picture is of the vision board that I have been working on. On it are physical things I want to have, people who inspire me, and my bucket list. This past month has changed my life and I want to inspire others to change for the better. I know it sounds crazy but it is all in the attitude. I never thought I could just be more of a positive person, but here I am and it feels great. Today I'm writing about someone who I didn't know particularly well in high school, but I admire him all the same. Nick Bruno is the most talented photographer I have ever met or seen pictures from. And what is amazing is that he isn't just great at photography. He is a truly skilled sculptor and artist in every sense of the word. He has found his niche and I am always astounded when I look at what he has done. Here is a link to his website and I highly recommend checking out some of his work: Nicolas Bruno Photography. Today school resumed and classes were enjoyable and made me think about free speech (more on that will come in my other blog). For my random skill today, I choose to practice a new coin trick as well as practicing writing with my right hand. Tomorrow it will be time to learn a new card trick to add to my growing collection which is better than I thought it would be. Instead of drawing a face today, I practiced drawing random items around the house trying to get better at making things look realistic. Today was fantastic and I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. So until then, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment