Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3rd-Day 3

Day three of my 30 day challenge went pretty well. I continued to practice the "Jack the Bounty Hunter" card trick and have just about mastered it. I read more of Hard Times, and I am starting to see the deeper meaning behind Dicken's work. I cleaned out some boxes that were simply taking up space in my room so now I have a cleaner, more organized room. It is nice having a clean room especially while trying to do work because I cannot procrastinate by cleaning. My drawings of eyes have gotten more realistic so I plan to work on lips soon. I have just about mastered flipping a coin across the knuckles of my fingers, a trick I've been wanting to master for a while. Today the random friend which I will write about is my oldest friend, Rick Peteka. I have had so many incredible memories with him, starting with him being my first friend when I moved to New York from Texas in 1999. We have spent so much time together over the years at each other's houses playing soccer, video games, watching movies, doing all the usual best friend things. One of my favorite memories with him is when we went with his family to see a soccer match at the old Giants Stadium between AC Milan and Juventus and the game went into penalty kicks. Rich is hysterical, smart, and a loyal friend and I am honored to have known him for so long. Unfortunately school continues tomorrow so I have to be up early for that and go through a day of classes. Until tomorrow, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment