Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11th-Day 11

I want to start off today in memorial of the victims and all those who were affected by the tragic events of eleven years ago. We owe our freedom to all the men and women who fight for this country. Hence why I chose to take a picture of the crest of the USA soccer crest and the reverse side of the crest with the letters "DTOM" (Don't Tread On Me). Today was another enjoyable day and I was able to get a lot done. I practiced my piano playing and can nearly play through the whole song with chords. I also think I can say that I have mastered three different card tricks so I'll start to learn a new one tomorrow. When I talked to a stranger today, I asked what she would do if she only had five years to live. Like many people, she said that she would like to travel around the world. This is something I would definitely try to do, especially after visiting Europe with my high school choir, one of the best experiences of my life. I finally got to start reading a new book, and I chose Ernest Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises which is much easier to read than Hard Times. I am still working on my fitness and am I excited to see how fit I can become. Today I want to mention Sean Kummer, a friend who graduated a year before me. One of the friendliest men I know, he will be there for you or anyone if you need to talk. He has a great sense of humor and has answered the call and is working for United States Navy Reserve. We shared a lot of laughs third period of my junior, his senior year and I hope that he is doing well. Until tomorrow, never forget, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment