Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12th-Day 12

I know this isn't a photo that I took today, but it is a video that my brother showed me and I really like. Life is all in the mind and how you think about it. Thats part of the reason I am doing this journey. But anyways, I started to learn a new card trick that will surely impress all the ladies. Its harder than the past few but I think it is more impressive. I played through Apologize by OneRepublic today for the first time without stopping and I am pleased with how well it sounded. I'm enjoying The Sun Also Rises much more than Hard Times and I cannot wait to read more tomorrow. My friend of the day is a guy who was an inspiration to me while I was a freshman and made me want to be the best I could be. His name is Cory Ryan, now a senior at Wake Forest University. He was one of the best singers, extremely friendly, and excelled at whatever he set his mind to. Cory is one of those people who everyone wants to be friends with and he will be anyone's friend. I finished cleaning one shelf of my bookshelf off and now have one left until all the space has a useful purpose. I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow and until then, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment