Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28th-Day 28

Today was a great day to relax but still get stuff done. I still worked out, and I even wrote some poetry for fun. I can't say I ever have done that before. I practiced my card tricks and wrote with my right hand. I also played around with some music for the first time in a while which was a lot of fun. Today I'm writing about my wonderful mom, Virginia Luft. It is her birthday and I felt like I should give her some web-based spotlight. I can't imagine growing up with anyone else as a mother and I have no idea how she is able to handle all of us kids (there are six of us). Especially when neither Lindsay nor I could drive and help her out. My mom is gorgeous,  can laugh at a good joke, and loves us no matter what. I love her so much and she deserves to hear it everyday. She has done a tremendous job raising my siblings and I and I'll always be indebted to her because she has done so much for me. So Mom, thank you so much for all that you do and I love you so much. Until tomorrow, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment