Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10-Days 9 & 10

Once again, I just really wanted to go to bed last night. But that didn't keep me from working on my goals. These past two days have been very successful in terms of the 10 goals I am focusing on. I drew half of a face that looks pretty decent yesterday, but when I tried to do a whole face today, the results didn't quite come out as nicely. This is a picture of an artsy craft I made the other day by melting crayons on a piece of wood and taping off the areas for the mouth and eyes. I have nearly mastered a third card trick already, so at this rate I might be able to have more than five in my repertoire. For my random skill these past two days, I have continued my practice of the piano. I am teaching myself to be able to play chords along with songs for now. I can almost play Apologize by OneRepublic which is one of my favorite songs. And even more good news: I finally finished reading Hard Times. It was an interesting book, but definitely not one of my favorites. I'm excited to return to reading things that I prefer. Today my person of interest is Maria Garvey, who is one of the sweetest, and most talented people I have the pleasure to know. Maria is a phenomenal dancer and singer who I'm sure will make it far on the stage or screen. I cannot ever remember her being mean to anyone which I admire and she can by hysterically funny and make anyone laugh. I want to wish her the best of luck in college this year and to have a great time. Until tomorrow, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment