Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15th-Day 15

Today started my four-day break from school (gotta love getting off for all the Jewish holidays :]) and took a trip up to see my wonderful girlfriend Allie and see her play volleyball. Its feels great to be able to have a break from school and my family, as much as I love them. That being said, I didn't practice any card tricks or random skills, but was still able to exercise and meet new people. Today I'm going to write about my best friend Connor Nolan. When we first became friends in our Junior year, I was an anti-social kid with few close friends and didn't go out much. But thanks to him, I have started to come out of my shell and we have had the best adventures together. From getting lost in Europe, to acting as a gay couple in Curtains, to having the best chemistry allowing us to save our Senior year show, A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum. If I ever need somebody to talk to he is there for me and I'll never be able to forget the experiences we have shared with each other. I don't know what my life would be like if we hadn't become friends and he has had more of an impact than anyone else on who I am. I am so thankful that he came into my life and has changed it forever. Connor, thank you for all that you've done for me. I love you man

No comments:

Post a Comment