Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 29th-Day 29

Today is the second to last day of September...I can't believe this month is just about over now. The picture above is a face that I drew today with one of the best noses I have ever done. I'll draw another face tomorrow and post that as well as a finale of that challenge. I was able to get a lot of things done today and feel really good. I exercised, practiced my magic, and got rid of a book that I don't plan on reading anytime soon. It is amazing to look back and think about everything I have done in this past month. It feels tremendous to have accomplished so much. Today I'm writing about John Martin. He was the choir president my freshman year of high school and he is one of the nicest people I know. John is incredibly friendly and is passionate about social issues. I admire his bubbly personality and his ability to easily have a conversation with people. I will always remember John as the priest in Les Miserables from my freshman/his senior year. Until tomorrow, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment