Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 8th-Day 8

This is a fortune that my brother got after eating Chinese food for dinner. I had no idea that fortune cookies could be so sassy. Today I got back to working on all my goals. Exercising a bit, reading that book (cannot wait to finish Hard Times) and drew a face. The eyes and lips look pretty decent, but the ears and nose need a lot of work. I still have a lot of time to improve with this. After one week I can proudly say I have mastered two card tricks that I now include in my arsenal for impressing young children.I practiced playing the piano today as my random skill since it is something I have always wanted to get better at. I'd like to be able to play more than just The Scientist and Fix You by Coldplay. I got rid of another model that was just taking up space in my room so I have a bit more space on my bookshelf. Today I'm going to write about my good friend Ryan Cain. We met in high school and we bonded over similar advanced classes and our similar beliefs in Catholicism. He is one of the most devout Catholics I know and admire the faith that he has. He is very smart (the fact that he is studying at Notre Dame is proof) and is a fun guy to be around. I am honored to be able to call him my friend and I am certain that he is going to go places once he graduates. That's it for today so here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment