Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1st-Day One

Today is was the first day in my self-imposed 30 day challenge. Everyday I am going to choose a random person from my friend list on Facebook and write something about positive about them. The person chosen today is Chris McLeod. I first met Chris in 6th grade and we became friends throughout middle school and high school. I always loved to play rugby with him and seeing some majestic sights in Europe after our junior year. He is smart, funny, and a fun person to hang out with and it is unfortunate we don't get to see each other as much because of college. Now on to my day. I woke up early to go to a soccer tournament in New York City (the picture was taken on the drive home) which led me to meet a couple new people who I would play with. It was fun even though we didn't win a game. I reached a new high juggling three balls after I got home-88. I hope by October I can easily reach 100 juggles. I found a pullover fleece in my closet that I purchased when I went to Boy Scout camp in 2007. I can't remember ever wearing it so its fitting to be the first thing I get rid of in my cleanse. I have mastered the card trick called "Jack the Bounty Hunter". To perform this trick I have an audience member take a card and memorize it. And then &*^&%%###$%^(*&*%%%^#@%&^*@$%%$(_?>"{}&$*!!+~=_*. I'd never reveal the secret. I have started to read the classic novel Hard Times by Charles Dickens, mostly because I have to read it for a class this semester. But it is good to read classic literature anyways, like how I read Dante's Inferno this past month. Working on nine of the ten goals is a great way to start the month (I'll work on the face tomorrow). Until tomorrow, here's to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment