Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7th-Day 7

I enjoyed my time off today and was able to sleep in since my volleyball class was canceled. I took the day to relax and not do too much but watched TV. At least I did some push-ups and ab exercises during the commercial breaks so I didn't rot. I went out with some of brothers and went shopping at the outlets where I took the picture above. I haven't read yet, but plan to do so before I go to sleep tonight. Today I'm writing about my friend Amanda Failla. We had been in school with each other from elementary school through high school, but it wasn't until our junior year that we became close. She is an incredible talent and she was amazing in our school's production of Curtains (there are some videos of the shows on my Facebook account if you want proof). What made it more unbelievable is that she performed on a broken foot. We had great times in choir and in Europe together, and it is marvels me how close we became in such a short time. Its time for me to try and get some rest now so until tomorrow, here's to life

1 comment:

  1. Will!!!! This made my day/night! Thank you so much<33333 You're one of the greatest people I ever met and I look forward to reading the rest of this blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete