Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 18th-Days 17 & 18


Yesterday I traveled back home to New York after a wonderful weekend trip to visit Allie. And for the past two days I have been having fun bonding with my brothers, Tom and Nick, and my Dad while the rest of my family was away. In this past year I have started to get along a lot better with my brothers and whenever we go out together now we can have a blast. We joke, laugh, poke fun at other people, and make amazing memories. I can't wait for our next adventure we all go on together. I practiced the card shuffle I was learning on Sunday again and have got it down pretty well. I haven't read yet, but will before I go to sleep tonight. I feel like I am getting stronger and I am seeing results from my exercise which makes me want to do more. It is hard to believe that the month is almost over and I need to start thinking about new goals for the month of October. Until tomorrow, here's to life

No comments:

Post a Comment