Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September 9th-Days 8 & 9

This is why I didn't post last night, a nice long essay that had to be written. In the end I was able to finish and it wasn't quite as difficult as I had anticipated. I keep working towards my goals and practice my skills. As I've been on this journey over the past couple of months I have been doing a lot of reading about making the best life for yourself and I wanted to share something that has helped me a lot. I have created two checklists: one for the morning when I wake up and another for right before I go to bed. These lists have helped me make sure I do everything I need each day and make my life easier because I know I will have everything ready for the next day. I highly suggest this to everyone. Today I am writing about Jen Zacher, one of the most fashionable people I know. She is currently studying to become a fashion marketer and we always have fun times hanging out. Jen has a place in many of my fondest memories ranging from after-prom adventures, to playing Cards Against Humanity. I know that if I ever have a question regarding fashion I can go to her for advice and know I am in good hands. My quote this week is from 50 Cent, "Sleep? Sleep is for those people who are broke. I don't sleep because I have an opportunity to make my dream a reality." You need to get up and get going to get ahead. Until tomorrow, here's to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment