Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5th-Day 5

TGIF! What a great way to end the school week with a relaxing, fun day. Friday is my day to relax, but still get things done. I did some writing for fun which is becoming a habit of mine. I was able to get up early and work out still as I plan to do everyday. No days off in that department. I practiced my moonwalk a lot today as well and it is coming along nicely. I finished Drew Brees' memoir and it is a great inspirational read, I highly recommend it to everyone. I'm excited to get back into the grind tomorrow and work hard on as much as I can. Today I am writing about my good friend Mike Bloom. We have known each other since elementary school and we have made a lot of great memories together over the years. The best ones revolve around the auditorium at the high school. Mike is incredibly talented as he worked on the tech crew all four years of high school and could be counted on to do anything. He is also great with Mac computers (he won't have anything to do with a PC). If I ever end up with a Mac (it would only be for music) then I know he's the guy to go to when I have a problem. Until tomorrow, here's to life!

"You build walls and boundaries when you give into your mind. Fear nothing and take control of who you are and who you are meant to be" - Joel Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment