Tuesday, October 16, 2012

September 16th-Week 3

Yes, I know I haven't been posting and I should be getting back to it. I was sick, Allie came home, and I was a little lazy. So here is what has been going on...I've been trying to keep up with all of my goals and it has been tough. It isn't easy to keep up with everything and it has gotten mundane writing every night. I feel like I am writing the same thing over and over except for when I write about someone new.So from this point on I will be writing every Saturday night to recap my week and maybe a few posts during the week. Today I'm writing about my friend Chris McBride, who is one of the best soccer players that I know. I have played with him since we were both in seventh grade and I have always admired his natural talent and speed which makes him a lethal player. He is playing now at SUNY Cortland and I love when I get the chance to play with him again. Chris is extremely passionate in everything he does and I know this will help him do well in life. We have been able to have a lot of fun in each others company over the years from soccer tournaments, to pasta parties, to house parties. Chris is a fun person to be around and I cannot wait until we can play soccer together again. Until next time, here's to life!

I'm keeping the same quote from 50 Cent because I haven't memorized it yet.
"Sleep? Sleep is for those people who are broke. I don't sleep because I have an opportunity to make my dream into a reality"

1 comment:

  1. Got a link to your blog from HighExistence.
    Just posting to let you know people are reading and to keep up the hard work in accomplishing everything you've set out to do!

    ReplyDelete