Saturday, December 22, 2012

We Survived!

So much for the end of the world! I never believed that the apocalypse was going to happen but it got me thinking. If it magically happened, I would be okay with it. I wouldn't want to die, but I'm in a very good place in my life. I am surrounded by people who love me from my family, my girlfriend, and my friends. I am happy with the life I am living and all the wonderful experiences that I have had the pleasure to enjoy. The year is nearly over and it has been one of the best in my life. I need to thank everyone who has made this such a memorable year for me and I dedicate this post to all of you. From teachers, to my family and friends, this has been one of the best years of my life. I climbed out of the funk I was in and now am about to start a new and exciting journey in 2013. And most importantly, here's to life!

1 comment: