Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy End Of The Year!

Where did the year go? It seems like this year flew by faster than any before. But what an incredible year. So many amazing things have happened both around the world and in my own life. My life has drastically changed from 2011 and I love where I have ended up at the end of 2012. And I could not have done it without my girlfriend, my family, my friends, my teachers, and everyone around me. Thank you to everyone who has entered my life and helped me become who I am today. I have learned more than I thought I would at the beginning of the year and cannot wait to move on with my life.
Now we must all look to the future and what 2013 has in store. Personally, I am starting a new chapter in my life by going away to school for the first time since I dropped out of Dickinson College. Everything happens for a reason and now I am excited to continue my educational career at Fordham University! One of the things that I am most excited for is something I found on the Internet at dayzeroproject.com. It is a place where you can create a list of things you want to accomplish within whatever time frame you want. The most popular is a 101 Things in 1000 Days list, which is what I created. I strongly encourage everyone to do the same. It reminds me of what I originally started this blog for-my thirty day challenges. If anyone does create their own accounts and lists, click this link and follow me and I will follow you back and send encouraging messages. This is what I will be mostly posting about now as I work to do everything on my list.
So to end this year as I have ended every post thus far, here's to life and an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment