Sunday, December 16, 2012

That Time of Year

It is that time of the year where everybody is rushing to get everything done. Shopping, finals, it seems like everyone has a full load on their plates. But tis the season to also relax and enjoy the company of those we love. Of the goals I have listed on the right, I have only been good with the reading. I have memorized a few quotes, practiced dancing a little bit, and done some meditation. Over the past two weeks, I've only read one book, The Know-It-All by A.J. Jacobs. It is about his quest to read the Encyclopedia Britannica from A-Z and it opens up a lot of questions about intelligence and knowledge. It was really fun to read as Jacobs takes the reader on his journey explaining what is like to be reading and learning about everything. I highly recommend this book for anyone who enjoys knowledge and humor. I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful time of the year and as always, here's to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment