Thursday, July 10, 2014

So Far...

My summer break is surprisingly coming close to being half way over, if that point has not been reached already. Therefore I thought it would be a good idea to share where I am so far with my goals that I am working on before I head back to school. I have completed two items on my list, learn the Greek alphabet and finish an 1,000 piece puzzle. Even though I mess up occasionally with the Greek and I am certain my pronunciation is off with some, it was mostly a matter of repetition and memorization. As for the puzzle, I had a bit of help but overall it was fun to work on it with family and friends, seeing the picture finally come together (Follow this to find the picture). I am working on the other things on my list as the summer progresses and am looking forward to getting them done. Until next time.

With the wind at my back.

Will Luft

No comments:

Post a Comment