Monday, July 21, 2014

Music and Inspiration!

My inspiration board
I can cross two items off my list! This past Thursday my friend Connor and I saw the Broadway musical Violet starring Sutton Foster and it was the best show that I've seen in a long time. The music was terrific, the script brilliant, and the acting and singing phenomenal. It is about a young woman named Violet (Sutton Foster's character) who is traveling from North Carolina to Oklahoma to see a TV preacher who she believes can heal her scarred face from an accident with an ax when she was younger. The story revolves around her travels on the Greyhound bus and the people she meets along the way. I would highly recommend this show to everyone, but it is only on for a couple more weeks so you would have to go soon. The other thing I did was start my inspiration board to hang in my room. It has my mission statement and things I want to do or get. It is a good way to keep in mind what I am working towards whenever I see it. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

With the wind at my back,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment